We Can’t Wait for You to Get Here and meet your campers!
If the opening of camp is delayed we will use that time to follow our summer staff experience retreat schedule. Every day will be broken down into different sessions that we think are all things our staff could benefit from. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will still be part of the program and our developmental sessions will be for free!
The idea behind the Summer Staff Experience is to use the potentially extended time period we might have with our summer staff to pour into you and help you work on developing into whatever is coming next in your life.
“You’re welcome to stay, have housing, be fed and we will pour into you”
All retreat sessions will be lead by those with experience or expertise – from our camp staff and other people we partner with – to provide new experiences for you. Some sessions may be as follows:
- Resume 101 – I don’t have a resume/Resume 201 – making my resume better
- What’s next – transitioning from college to career
- Practical prayer/emotionally healthy spirituality
- Budgeting/Taxes/My Financial Life
- Being a Grown-Up
- Navigating Seasons of Change in Life
- Choosing a Major
- Managing People/Leadership
- Healthy Relationships – Friendships, Romantic, Familial
- I Still Have Questions about Camp
- Marriage panel!
- Red Zone/Blue Zone
- *Physical Fitness and Nutrition
- *Managing Stress/Anxiety
- *Bible Study
We will also have daily devotional and worship as well as small group time and some fun and games too!
KIDS NEED SUMMER CAMP NOW MORE THAN EVER AND WE NEED YOUR HELP!
WE ARE PLANNING FOR EVERY POSSIBLE OUTCOME TO PROVIDE AMAZING AND SAFE MEMORIES FOR YOU THIS SUMMER. WE ARE WITH YOU IN BELIEVING GOD IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING THIS SUMMER!