We are so excited for our Camp Sonshine Summer 2021!
As we have limited capacity this summer, we have many weeks that are full with running waitlists at our various locations and in various programs.
Things to know about the Waitlist:
- When completing a 2021 Camper Application online, if you register for a week that is currently full with a running Waitlist you will be notified in your camper application before you submit your application.
- To be successfully added to the Waitlist, you must complete and submit a 2021 Camper Application. Please note: on the final billing page of your application, the cost for the weeks in which you are waitlisted will be noted on the ledger. However, you will NOT be charged for a week in which you are placed on the Waitlist.
- We operate our Waitlist on a first come first serve basis, meaning that campers will be enrolled off of the Waitlist in the order in which they were added.
- A spot becoming available for a camper on our Waitlist is completely dependent on other campers cancelling.
- If/when a spot does become available for your camper, you will automatically be enrolled/charged and notified via email!
- You cannot be registered in one program and placed on the Waitlist for another for the same camp week.
- We do not have a specific date/time frame that you will be notified of your camper’s status on our Waitlist. As long as your camper remains on the Waitlist, a spot can become available as late as the Friday before! If you are unable to wait that long as you are in need of care for your child, you are able to remove your camper from the Waitlist at any time by letting our Parent Services team know at email@example.com .