We need your help to design our new Camp Sonshine playground for Summer 2019!
Encouraging a child’s creativity is a crucial component in their growth and development. We believe art offers children a unique means of expression, capturing their passions and emotions and fostering the exploration of new ideas and concepts!
What: New Camp Sonshine playground concept
Who: Ages 6 -12
When: Submission due on March 20th
How: Submit your drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/stop by our office.
- Create your entry on an 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of unlined, white paper.
- The art work should be done by the camper.
- All entry forms must be signed by the entrant’s parent/guardian.
- By signing, parents grant permission for their children’s artwork, first name, and photo to be put online or to be printed.
- We only allow one entry per person.
Participants may create an entry on a contest drawing page found at viewdrawingpage.