We want to help parents understand Camp Sonshine Square egift cards. We will explain how you can purchase a egift cards, check balances, add funds and check through past transactions.
How to buy a egift card:
1. Click the Camp store button which can be found on the main Camp Sonshine website or go to https://campsonshinestore.square.site/.
2. Next, go to the gift card section of the website.
3. Once here scroll down and select the $ amount you’d like to add to a e-gift card. In the Your Name section, please put your CAMPERS name in here* and your email. You can then select “I want to send this to myself”.
4. Once you have done this please check your emails for the confirmation of delivery. It will come from “email@example.com”. If you don’t see the email, check your spam folder as it may end up there.
Once you have this email it will give you the 16-digit gift card number. Please make a note of this and print a copy to send to camp with your camper.
*If you have more than one camper you can either buy multiple gift cards or put all names in the Your Name section (eg Capmer 1/Camper 2, Last Name). My recommendation is to buy different cards for each camper so that they can have their own money and not cause instances where one child spends all the money that was meant to be for both children.
How to Check your gift card balance
- Follow steps 1&2 from above to get to the gift cards page on the camp store. Instead of entering your information to buy a new gift card please click the “Need to check gift card balance?” button.
- Here please enter your 16-digit gift card number and check “my gift card does not have a pin” followed by check balance. You will only have a pin if you have bought a physical gift card in which case you would enter the pin and deselect the checkbox
How to Add funds to your egift card and check past transactions
Follow the steps from “How to Check your gift card balance”, but then to check the past transactions scroll to the borrow of the page. This will show you the past transactions including purchases and top ups.
Adding funds to your card up
Follow the steps from “How to Check your gift card balance” but to add funds to your gift card, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Add more funds” button. This will take you to a window where you can select the $ amount you’d like to add and a place to enter your payment information.