Do your kids need help staying focused and engaged during homework time?
Camp Sonshine is excited to announce our virtual Homework Helper program! We understand all of the recent changes have changed the way we are living and that can be hard for parents who don’t have the entire day to be engaged with their kids. Camp Sonshine Homework Helper gives your children the engagement, interaction, and structure they need to stay focused.
What To Expect:
- Our SHINE Before and After School staff will meet with your children through Google Meet to help keep them focused, on track and connected while completing their school work.
- Meeting time options are avalaible from Monday-Friday between 9AM and 7PM
- We will be serving kids from K-8th Grade
- Camp Sonshine approved get-to-know-you games!
*Most of our staff are not licensed educators and do not have the same skill-sets as your child’s teachers. Please note this is homework assistance as opposed to educating/tutoring.*
Other Fun Camp Sonshine Tools:
- Tune in everyday at 3:30 for a live game show on our Facebook Page followed by a Camp Sonshine fun episode including assembly dances, games, crafts, and more!
- Check out our latest blog: “Our Top 5 Stay At Home Fun Games For Kids“
- Follow our Social Medias: (Instagram & Facebook)@campsonshine for more posts!
- If need anything or have any questions, email us: email@example.com